We’re excited to announce that UC Irvine now offers a minor in Hearing and Speech Sciences!
Congratulations to the 2017-2018 Trainees!
2017-2018 Predoctoral Fellows:
Matthew Richardson, Cognitive Sciences
Ron Sahyouni, Biomedical Engineering and MD/PhD program
Forrest Weghorst, Neurobiology and Behavior
The new fellows will join the continuing group:
Solena Mednicoff, Cognitive Sciences
Dr. Gabriel Elias, Neurobiology and Behavior
Dr. Alessandro Presacco, Otolaryngology
- Kasia M. Bieszczad, Postdoctoral Fellow, Neurobiology and Behavior, UCI
- Minhan Dinh, PhD, Neurobiology and Behavior, UCI
- Carolyn McClaskey, PhD, Cognitive Sciences, UCI
- Carol Q. Pham, PhD, Anatomy & Neurobiology, UCI
- Sarah Rotschafer, Postdoctoral Fellow, Neurobiology and Behavior, UCI
- Luke Batlzell, PhD student, Cognitive Sciences, UCI
Graduate and Medical Training in Hearing Sciences at UCI are supported by an NIH T32 grant “Interdisciplinary Training Program in Hearing Research,” PI: Metherate, NIDCD.